Christmas Returns Policy
Due to the COVID pandemic, we know that many of our customers will be preparing for Christmas earlier this year. For any orders placed between 1st October and 25th December 2020, we will gladly process a return on any items in these orders until Friday 29th January 2021. Items must not have been worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
Please refer to our returns policy for further details relating to returning items.
We hope you love your purchase, but if your item is not as desired please read through our Returns policy.
Items must be returned within 28 days of purchase and subject to the following conditions:
- Goods may be returned for refund or exchange within 28 days of receipt.
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return, unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 28 day policy.
- Please complete the Returns form provided with your item(s) and include this in your returns package
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until we are in receipt of the goods. We recommend you return by registered post.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost.
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged delivery charge on their new order. Your orignal payment method will be credited once item/s are received and are in appropriate condition.
Please return item(s) to:
The Mallard Business Park,
If you have any questions, we are available 09.00-17.30 Monday-Friday, please call 01572 772474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org