Made with a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish, the Yangzum Parka in Ani Burgundy is stylish coat that is at home both in town and on the trail. Stay warm this winter thanks to the 75% recycled 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless down that is warmer and dryer when wet compared to natural down, there are also two zippered pockets and knit interior storm cuffs to keep your hands warm. The lining of the coat is a lotus print inspired by the paintings and tapestries found in the Himalayan region, take a small piece of Nepalese culture with you wherever you go.
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer then down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Tricot lined, zippered hand warmer pockets to secure essentials
- Removable hood with oversized collar for added warmth and protection from the elements
- Knit interior storm cuffs for maximum weather protection
- Media port for accessibility
- Center back length: 36"