A beautifully stylish coat, the Yangzum Parka in Black is the go-to coat this winter for casual and smarter occasions. Made from a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish for those light showers and a 75% recycled 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless down to keep you warm and dry. The hood is removeable and there are two zippered pockets to keep your hands toasty. The lining is a lotus print, inspired by the tapestries and paintings found in the Himalayan region.
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer then down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Tricot lined, zippered hand warmer pockets to secure essentials
- Removable hood with oversized collar for added warmth and protection from the elements
- Knit interior storm cuffs for maximum weather protection
- Media port for accessibility
- Center back length: 36"