The Yangzum Jacket in Chutney Yellow takes you from cold, winter commutes to après, made with a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish for those light showers. The insulation is 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless down that is warmer and dryer than natural down when wet, the knit interior storm cuffs keep your hands warm during those chilly walks. The lining of the coat is a beautiful lotus print, inspired by the tapestries and paintings found in the Himalayan region.
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Tricot lined, zippered hand warmer pockets to secure essentials
- Knit interior storm cuffs for maximum weather protection
- Media port for accessibility
- Center back length: 25"