From town to trail, the Yangzum Jacket in Black is a beautiful coat that can easily transition from one activity to another this winter. Made from a 100% recycled polyester with DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish to protect you from those light showers, the insulation is 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% recycled featherless down insulation which is a replacement for natural down that is dryer and warmer when wet. There are knit interior storm cuffs to keep your hands warm and dry while the Nepal inspired trims and lining lotus print reflect the vibrant Nepalese culture.
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner makes for hitch-free layering
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Tricot lined, zippered hand warmer pockets to secure essentials
- Knit interior storm cuffs for maximum weather protection
- Media port for accessibility
- Center back length: 25"