The word Ukalo translates to ‘sleep’ in Nepali, which is fitting as this Ukalo Rerversible Vest in Raja Blue is designed to keep you snug and warm, during even the coldest of weather. Filled with highly insulative, eco-friendly 40g Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco filling which maintains 98% warmth, even when wet, this gilet traps in body heat whilst blocking chilly winds. The reversible design allows it to be worn ether with the rich Raja Blue or the attractive Himalayan inspired printed lining as the outer fabric depending on your outfit or mood. Well placed hand pockets allow for cold hands and securing essentials.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta line makes for hitch free layering
- 40g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Pocketing: Invisible zippered hand warmer pockets on one side and patch-on kanga pockets on the reverse side
- Vest is highly compressible
- Reversible for more wearing options
- Centre Back length: 26"