Belt up and give back, we have teamed up with Arcade Belts to create the Rambler Belt, inspired by the rich history and culture of Nepal. For every belt sold, $5 is donated to the Sherpa Adventure Gear Fund which helps to fund Nepalese children through their education. The belt is lightweight and low-profile, ideal for every adventure. The buckle is metal free, and machine wash safe so you can leave it on your trousers in the wash. The pattern on the back of the belt is inspired by the tapestries found in the Himalayas, bringing you closer to the beautiful country of Nepal.
- Giveback: $5 from each belt sold
- One size fits most, up to 40″ (101.6cm)
- Metal-Free, Airport-Friendly
- Washer/Dryer Safe - Leave the Belt in Your Pants in the Wash
- Belt width – 1.5″ (3.81cm)