The Sapna Printed Leggings are made from Polygiene® fabric, which wicks moisture away from the body and contains antimicrobial technology to inhibit growth of odor-causing microorganisms. The wide waistband won't bunch and fits smoothly under layers while the diagonal seams flatter and the gusseted crotch gives you freedom of movement. The tibetan print is inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region.
Sapna means 'dream' in Nepali.
- Fabric wicks moisture away from the body
- Fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, which utilizes natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odor-causing microorganisms; it lasts the life of the garment and does not wash out
- Wide waistband for smooth fit under layers
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- Interior waistband key pocket