Named after a mountain on the Nepal-Tibet border, the Pumori Jacket in Tamur River is designed and finished with our Sherpa Nepalese heritage in mind. Crafted using innovative Himaltec® waterproof technology, means this shell jacket provides a lightweight, breathable and wind-resistant wear, even in the most extreme conditions. Perfect for Winter pursuits, this waterproof shell jacket features a YKK® Aquaguard zipper, helmet-compatible hood and adjustable hem, allowing you to create the perfect fit over mid-layers and with accessories.
- Himaltec® Laminate
- Seam-sealed 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Helmet-compatible hood has a bonded brim to help protect your face from the weather: fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at centre back bottom and on either side of the hood opening
- YKK® Aquaguard Zipper down centre front of the garment
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Napoleon chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets provide instant access to essentials
- Centre back length: 30”