A versatile layer for year-round comfort, the Preeti Pullover is a lightweight stretch jersey midlayer with the advantage of Polygiene® technology to inhibit odour-causing bacteria when you're on-the-go. An ideal garment for packing on trips and trails, the adjustable cowl neck collar for keeping the cold out and the off-shoulder seams for reducing abrasion from packs make it both technical and cosy. It is also UPF rated and moisture-wicking for maximum comfort in the warmer months.
Preeti is a popular first name for Nepali women. It means 'love'.
- Jacquard pattern inspired by local woven textiles made in Nepal is exclusive to Sherpa
- The fabric incorporates Polygiene® technology, which utilizes natural silver salt to inhibit the growth of odour-causing microorganisms; it lasts throughout the life of the garment and does not wash out
- Drawcord adjustable cowl neck collar
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- UPF rating of 40
- Centre back length: 24 1/2"