A travel essential, the Nathula Crew Sweater in Mewa Green has been designed using inspiration from the rich tapestry designs of Bhutan and is exclusive to Sherpa. Crafted using a fine blend of Merino Wool, Alpaca Wool and Viscose fibres, this sweater is not only warm and cosy but naturally, moisture-wicking and odour resistant too, ensuring you look great and feel fresh all day. Whether travelling far and wide or simply for a casual look at home, this knitted jumper is perfect over shirt or t-shirt.
The Nathula Crew takes its name from a mountain pass in the Himalayas that connects Sikkim with Tibet.
- Updated jacquard pattern inspired by the rich tapestry of Bhutan is exclusive to Sherpa
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial, odour-resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Provides bulk-free comfort and warmth
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Center back length: 27.25"