Inspired by the rich tapestry designs of Bhutan and exclusive to Sherpa Adventure Gear, the Nathula Crew Sweater in Rathee Blue adds a touch of colour and heritage to your adventure wear. Crafted from a fine blend of Merino Wool, Alpaca Wool and Viscose, this knitted jumper benefits from the natural antimicrobial and moisture-wicking qualities of wool. Providing bulk-free wear, this jumper is perfect to add to your travel wear, whether you are venturing high into the mountains or exploring a bustling city, this jumper is perfect to pair over a shirt or t-shirt for a classic yet warm outfit.
The Nathula Crew takes its name from a mountain pass in the Himalayas that connects Sikkim with Tibet.
- Updated jacquard pattern inspired by the rich tapestry of Bhutan is exclusive to Sherpa
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial, odour-resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Provides bulk-free comfort and warmth
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Center back length: 27.25"