The Maya Top in Rathee Blue has been named after Queen Maya, who was the birth mother of Gautama Buddha, the sage on whose teaching’s Buddhism was founded. A short sleeve top with mesh panel detailing to the back, this ladies’ top sits beautifully, offering ease of movement and a feminine touch. Crafted from beautifully soft Modal and organic cotton blend, this top is comfortable next to the skin and has a flattering drape.
- Updated jacquard mesh pattern inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region is exclusive to Sherpa
- Nepal inspired trims
- Organic cotton fabric is soft and durable
- Soft, drape fabric feels good against the skin while offering easy care
- Dolman sleeves and inverse pleat detailing with lace insert at back yoke adds a feminine touch and ease of movement
- Centre back length: 25 1/2"