Adding a touch of femininity to your adventure wear, the Maya Top in Black is a classic ladies top with an extra addition of lace panelling to the rear. Named after Queen Maya, the birth mother of Gautama Buddha, this top has an air of luxury about it. Cut with a slightly looser fit, this short sleeve ladies top is crafted from a Modal/ organic cotton blend giving a flattering shape and beautiful drape. Ideal to pack for a warm Summer evening or even a comfortable alternative for long haul travel, this top is versatile, durable and comfortable.
- Updated jacquard mesh pattern inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region is exclusive to Sherpa
- Nepal inspired trims
- Organic cotton fabric is soft and durable
- Soft, drape fabric feels good against the skin while offering easy care
- Dolman sleeves and inverse pleat detailing with lace insert at back yoke adds a feminine touch and ease of movement
- Centre back length: 25 1/2"