Showcasing our signature 3-layer hard-shell Himaltec® laminated fabric - a waterproof, windproof yet highly breathable fabric technology that keeps you dry and warm in extreme conditions. The Lithang Jacket in Rathna Green is a subtle shade of green and has a smart fit that can be worn with a casual outfit. For seasoned adventurers, the fit gives room to layer up underneath and a spacious helmet compatible hood with a gentle stretch - ideal for hiking, skiing or climbing.
Lithang town (pronounced lee•tung), in the Kham region of eastern Tibet, is located at an altitude of 4,014m, making it one of the highest towns in the world.
- Himaltec® Laminated 3-layer four-way stretch 65d plain weave that is 100% microfiber polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing.
- 445 g. (15.9 oz.)
- Helmet compatible hood has a stiffened brim that can be custom shaped to help protect your face from the weather; fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at the center back and sides of the hood
- Seam sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Pocketing: Large, zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt;Two (oversized) exterior (vertical opening) napoleon exterior pockets with antique brass zippers provide instant access to essentials even when wearing a pack
- Chest pocket, hand pocket and center-front zippers are water-resistant
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zipper with a DWR (durable water-repellent) finish
- Includes our unique lowprofile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use