Lithang is a town located in the Kham region of Eastern Tibet and is situated at an amazing altitude of 4014m. It is this town that inspired the high performance of the Lithang hard-shell jacket with its helmet compatible hood and 3 layer shell fabric, this jacket is for the true adventurer. The waterproof breathable hard shell allows for lots of movement and the hem can be cinched in via side adjusters making harnesses and equipment comfortable when worn over the top. And if that's not enough features we've also added chest pockets that expand into a yolk to hold goggles or sunglasses and a media port and earbud guides. This is the ultimate in hiking and climbing convenience.
- Hard-shell jacket
- Nepal inspired trims
- Helmet compatible hood has a brim to help protect your face from the weather
- Waterproof, breathable hard shell with stretch for comfort
- Seam sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Pockets: Chest pockets expand into a yoke which holds goggles or sunglasses
- Media port and earbud guides
- Large hand pockets placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or rucksack
- Side vents have zips are welted and two- with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Centre back length: 27"