The Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket in Potala Red provides supremely comfortable, versatile rainwear for extreme conditions with a bright pop of colour to add to your travel and adventure wardrobe. This waterproof hardshell is both lightweight and breathable making it a great layer to pack for that unexpected shower, even in warmer climates. Featuring a unique Nepal inspired trim and inside drytouch liner, the design takes inspiration from the Himalayas with the technical prowess to withstand all the conditions along the journey.
Kunde is a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Sukatek® Coating
- Chest pocket zipper is water-resistant
- Covered pit zips for greater ventilation
- Seam sealed 2.5 layer shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters