The Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket in Black is the perfect waterproof layer to pack this season. A Sukatec® coating, sealed seams and a hood will ensure this layer keeps you dry all day long, from town to trail. Two external zipped pockets and one chest pocket enable storage of your valuables meaning you can keep your hands free. For optimum comfort, the hem can be adjusted to the desired fit.
Kunde is a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Sukatek® Coating
- Chest pocket zipper is water-resistant
- Covered pit zips for greater ventilation
- Seam sealed 2.5 layer shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at center back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters