Named after a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park, the Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket in Darjeeling Mist is the perfect addition to your travel essentials. Lightweight, breathable and waterproof, this jacket is ideal to have stored in your rucksack or suitcase for unpredictable downpours. Featuring sealed seams and an adjustable hood to ensure complete protection from wet weather, as well as venting zips offering breathability, this waterproof shell can be layered over a fleece of mid layer to offer protection when you need it most. Finished with a unique snow lion printed lining, the Kunde Jacket adds a touch of Himalayan charm to your adventure wear.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at centre back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Covered venting pit zippers
- Chest pocket zipper is water-resistant
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets provide instant access to essentials
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Centre back length: 26 1/2"