Our Sherpa Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket is named after a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal within the Sagarmatha National Park.
Whether you are venturing deep into the woods, trekking across country or exploring a new city, the Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket in Raja Blue is the ultimate travel essential. Perfect for unpredictable weather, the Kunde Jacket is the perfect waterproof jacket to have stored in your bag, ready for unexpected downpours. Lightweight, waterproof and breathable, this shell features sealed seams and venting zips, perfect for keeping you dry and comfortable. Featuring a unique snow lion print lining, this waterproof shell has the added touch of Himalayan charm.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at centre back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Covered venting pit zippers
- Chest pocket zipper is water-resistant
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets provide instant access to essentials
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Centre back length: 26 1/2"