Named after the Kunde village in the Khumbu region of Nepal, the Kunde 2.5 Layer Jacket in Black is a lightweight, breathable shell, perfect for layering during travel and adventure. Crafted from a supreme, lightweight, waterproof and windproof fabric, this jacket protects from the elements whilst also being easy to pack-away when not needed. Sealed seams block water penetrating through whilst zipped pit vents allow for maximum ventilation when needed. An adjustable hood and hem along with well placed pockets and Sherpa trim details ensure this jacket will not only look great but offer much needed protection too.
- Nepal inspired trims
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 10,000mm/10,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood fit can be refined via a multi cinch system at centre back bottom and on either side of hood opening
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- Covered venting pit zippers
- Chest pocket zipper is water-resistant
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets provide instant access to essentials
- Hem can be cinched in via side adjusters
- Centre back length: 26 1/2"