Our Kirtipur Cable-Knit Sweater in Darjeeling Mist is a Gold award winner from ISPO, hand crafted in Nepal by women from a small village near Kathmandu, the Kirtipur Sweater is made from 100% lambswool and each garment takes multiple days to assemble. Take with you travelling or for relaxing at home on a winter’s day, the sweater in insulated with 40g Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco lining that is water-repellent and compressible. The hood is lined with a soft fleece that feels great against your skin and the interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets keep your essentials secure.
- Insulation | 40gsm PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation combines 60% consumer recycled materials with advanced fiber technology that is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Updated pattern inspired by the patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal.
- ISPO Award Gold Winner 2015/2016
- Interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
- Each sweater ships with its own individual muslin garment bag
- Center Back Length: 28"