Hand crafted in Nepal by women from a small village near Kathmandu, it takes multiple days to assemble one sweater. The Kirtipur Cable-Knit Sweater in Karnali Sand is an exquisite knit jumper made from 100% lambswool that is perfect for relaxing at home or taking with you on a ski trip for après. The Kirtipur has a 40g Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco lining that is made from 60% recycled materials, it is also water-repellent and compressible. The hood is lined with a plush fleece that feels wonderful next to your skin, the pattern is inspired by traditional Bhutanese prints and the sweater comes with its own muslin garment bag to protect it.
- Insulation | 40gsm PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation combines 60% consumer recycled materials with advanced fiber technology that is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Updated pattern inspired by the patterns of traditional Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- Handcrafted by women from a small village near Kathmandu, Nepal.
- ISPO Award Gold Winner 2015/2016
- Interior chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets to secure essentials
- Each sweater ships with its own individual muslin garment bag
- Center Back Length: 28"