An update on our best selling trouser style, the Khumbu 4 Pocket Pant in Tamur River Brown is a stylish option you can wear in every environment, be in the trail or the tavern. The modern fabric features a four-way stretch style and high nylon content, making these pants lightweight and quick to dry. A gusseted crotch and full-length side panel add even greater mobility whilst the 4 pocket jean style and belt loops make these a stylish choice wherever you choose to go.
Khumbu is the mountainous region on the Nepalese side of Mount Everest. It’s where the Sherpa people settled when they arrived in Nepal 300 years ago.
- Four-way stretch fabric with high nylon content is durable, lightweight, quick-to-dry and easy to wash
- Low profile belt loops create a bulk-free waistband
- Classic jean pocket styling
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort
- Full-length side panel for greater mobility
- UPF rating of 40