Our best selling trouser style, but better; the Khumbu 4 Pocket Pant in Black is your ultimate trekking companion. With a nylon and spandex fabric blend, the trousers have supreme stretch, whilst being lightweight and quick to dry. The denim-inspired style features a classic 4 pocket look with belt loops, ensuring you can take them from trail to tavern and still look stylish. A gusseted crotch and side panels accommodate greater mobility in the most extreme environments. A tricot lining adds extra comfort at the waistband ensuring these are comfortable for the longest of flights or on toughest of trails.
Khumbu is the mountainous region on the Nepalese side of Mount Everest. It’s where the Sherpa people settled when they arrived in Nepal 300 years ago.
- Four-way stretch fabric with high nylon content is durable, lightweight, quick-to-dry and easy to wash
- Low profile belt loops create a bulk-free waistband
- Classic jean pocket styling
- Gusseted crotch accommodates greater mobility and comfort
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort
- Full-length side panel for greater mobility
- UPF rating of 40