A versatile jacket, perfect for Winter adventures, the Kathmandu Parka in Mewa Green is strong enough for exploring the mountains yet classic for city dressing. Crafted with a Himaltec® laminated 2-layer brushed herringbone outer fabric and 200g recycled poly insulation, this waterproof parka jacket is perfect for keeping you warm and dry, wherever you choose to venture. Finished with a brushed flannel lining and adjustable hood, the Kathmandu Waterproof Parka is comfortable and stylish.
- Shell fabric has a 5,000mm/5,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Seam sealed construction
- Adjustable Hood | Fit can be refined via a 2-way cinch system at centre back and sides
- Interior and exterior zippered Napoleon chest pockets
- Two front top-entry snap-closure pockets
- Two side-entry hand pockets
- Brushed flannel lining and separate standing collar, added softness
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Center back length: 34.5"