Mount Jannu is the 32nd tallest mountain in the world hence the namesake for these women's trekking trousers, built to withstand even the toughest conditions. The four way stretch of the fabric allows for ease of movement and is water and abrasion resistant and breathable whilst climbing and hiking. The hand pockets are set off the hips so that harnesses and rucksack belts can be worn comfortably, whilst the ankle gussets give a snug fit over boots. Team the Jannu Pant with the Lithang Jacket and conquer even the tallest mountain.
- Women's trekking trousers
- Four-way stretch fabric provides lightweight warmth and is water resistant, breathable and abrasion resistant
- Side pockets set off of the hips for increased comfort under a harness and rucksack
- Ankle gussets fit snugly over boots and lace hooks keep debris at bay
- Waistband is lined in tricot for against-the-skin comfort