In Hindusim, Indra is the king of the gods, and this shirt will quickly become a leader in your closet thanks to its naturally breathable, warm and comfortable fabric. It's brushed for extra softness and features two chest pockets, a shirttail style hem, and a 30+ UPF rating.
In Hinduism, Indra is the king of the gods. He is also the God of rain and thunderstorms.
- Brushed twill made of 46% cotton / 43% polyester / 11% wool
- The luxurious woven plaid fabric is brushed to achieve an extra soft hand
- Fabric is naturally breathable, warm and comfortable
- Two chest pockets to stow essentials
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- With a UPF rating of 30+ this garment will give you greater control over your overall level of UV exposure