Taken from the Sanskrit word for ‘divine’, this Himalayan inspired parka combines PrimaLoft® Black Insulation with the elegance of cutting-edge design. The Divya Parka in Rathna Green combines a natural polyester and nylon mix with a double layer woven shell has a 24h breathable-waterproof rating to protect from all types of weather. With a nepalese trim, woven, patterned fabric and rich colours inspired by the traditions of Bhutanese crafters, this high-performance piece also includes a unique built-in media system that makes carrying earphones and electronic devices easier than ever before. The parka’s longer length matches style with durability and comfort, making it the perfect addition to your winter wardrobe.
- Pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional
- Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- 2-layer woven jacquard shell fabric has a 10,000mm/5,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation combines water-repellent down (50%) with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft® fibers (50%) for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Pocketing: Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior security pocket protects small essentials
- Two-way center front zipper
- Fully taped construction
- Includes our unique lowprofile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- Knit interior storm cuffs
Shell is Himaltec® laminated 2-layer woven jacquard that is 44% polyester / 43% nylon / 13% TPU; Insulation is PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Down Blend combines water-repellent down (50%) and PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibers (50%), offering warmth equivalent to a 550 fill power.