The Divya Parka in Black is a fashionable yet highly practical coat, with hi-tech PrimaLoft® Black Insulation, (60% down, 40% PrimaLoft® fibres), specially designed for optimum warmth, to keep you warm when the temperature drops. The highly waterproof exterior shell is made of Himaltec® laminated 2-layer plain weave that is 100% polyester and the overlay fabric, yoke, hood and elbows are 100% polyester with DWR (durable water-repellent) finish. Featuring a Bhutanese inspired pattern fabric, this longer length coat lives up to its namesake, the Sanskrit word for “divine” and presents as both elegant and stylish.
- Pattern inspired by the rich colors and patterns of traditional
- Bhutanese ware is exclusive to Sherpa
- 2-layer woven jacquard shell fabric has a 10,000mm/5,000g/m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- PrimaLoft® Black insulation combines water-repellent down (50%) with superfine, hydrophobic PrimaLoft® fibers (50%) for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Pocketing: Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one interior security pocket protects small essentials
- Two-way center front zipper
- Fully taped construction
- Includes our unique lowprofile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- Knit interior storm cuffs
Shell is Himaltec® laminated 2-layer woven jacquard that is 44% polyester / 43% nylon / 13% TPU; Insulation is PrimaLoft® Black Insulation Down Blend combines water-repellent down (50%) and PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibers (50%), offering warmth equivalent to a 550 fill power.