The Asaar Jacket will be your best friend on those days when the weather looks a bit unsettled and you're still determined to get out in the fresh air. Seam sealed and breathable with an inner fabric layer that has raised dots to keep moisture away from your skin, this women's waterproof jacket will make sure you are dry and comfortable on the longest of hikes. The four-way mechanical stretch and Nepal inspired trims make this wet-weather essential stylish and the jacket stuffs into the handwarmer pocket to take up minimal space in your rucksack.
- Women's waterproof jacket
- Nepal inspired trims
- Jacket stuffs into handwarmer pocket with nylon webbing loop
- Four-way stretch fabric
- Inner fabric layer is finished with a dry touch print to provide comfort and enable the quick transfer of vapour through to the outside of the fabric
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/30,000g/ m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood has lycra binding at opening for a snug, comfortable fit
- Centre back length: 27"