Asaar is a festival whereby farmers celebrate the day they plant new seedlings of rice crop in their paddies. This men's soft shell jacket would be equally at home at any type of festival whether it was for music or farming. The Himaltec® laminated 100% nylon fabric has a four-way stretch that makes it super comfortable, and the inner fabric is finished with a dry touch print that carries moisture away from the skin and keeps you dry and warm for longer. This handy men's shell jacket neatly stuffs into the handwarmer pockets too so it can be stored in your rucksack and pulled out when the weather turns.
- Men's shell jacket
- Nepal inspired trims
- Jacket can be stuffed into handwarmer pocket with nylon webbing loop
- Inner fabric layer is finished that keeps the fabric from touching the skin to provide comfort and enable the quick transfer of moisture to the outside of the fabric
- Seam sealed 2.5-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/30,000g/ m2/24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Hood has lycra binding for a cosy fit
- Centre back length: 29 1/2"