A beautiful lightweight, insulated jacket that is made from a 100% recycled polyester shell with DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in Shaadi Red transitions seamlessly from the winter walk to the city. Instead of using a traditional, natural down, we have used 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless insulation that is dryer and warmer when wet. The jacket can be tucked away into its stuff sack when the temperature increases and placed easily into your backpack. The hood has a Lycra® binding for a snug fit around your face, the lining of the jacket is a lotus print, inspired by the tapestries and paintings found in the Himalayan region.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at hood opening for a sung, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the center back
- Two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched by side adjusters
- Media port
- Center back length: 26"