For the eco-conscious, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in bright Pokhari Green is made from a 100% recycled polyester shell that has a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish for those light showers. The recycled materials don’t stop there, the insulation is made from 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless insulation that replaces natural down but is warmer and dryer when wet. The jacket is also lightweight, which means if it becomes too hot to wear, you can pack it away into its separate stuff sack and place in your bag. The lining is a beautiful lotus flower print that is found in the tapestries and paintings in the Himalayan region.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. Loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- The jacket is highly compressible and comes with a separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at the hood opening for a snug, comfortable fit
- Two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched by side adjusters
- Media port
- Centre back length: 26"