The Annapurna Hooded Jacket in beautiful Rathee Blue is an insulated jacket perfect for the trail or for coffee. Made with a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) coating, the Annapurna not only looks great but helps to reduce the amount of plastic thrown away, the insulation is made from 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless insulation that replaces the need for natural down but is dryer and warmer when wet for better performance in the winter. The hood has a Lycra® binding at the opening for a comfortable fit against your face. The lining is inspired by the lotus prints found in the paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. Loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- The jacket is highly compressible and comes with a separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at the hood opening for a snug, comfortable fit
- Two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched by side adjusters
- Media port
- Centre back length: 26"