The Annapurna Hooded Jacket in beautiful Rathee Blue is an insulated jacket perfect for the trail or for coffee. Made with a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (Durable Water-Repllent) coating, the Annapurna not only looks great but helps to reduce the amount of plastic thrown away, the insulation is made from 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless insulation that replaces the need for natural down but is dryer and warmer when wet for better performance in the winter. The hood has a Lycra® binding at the opening for a comfortable fit against your face, the hood can be adjusted using the single adjustment point at the back of the hood. The lining is inspired by the lotus prints found in the paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at hood opening for a sung, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the center back
- Two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched by side adjusters
- Media port
- Center back length: 26"