Made with a 100% recycled polyester with DWR (Durable Water-Repllent) finish, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in gorgeous Black Print not only looks great but helps to reduce plastic waste. The insulation is made from 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless insulation that is an innovative replacement for natural down that is both dryer and warmer when wet. The hood has a Lycra® binding at the opening for a snug fit that can be adjusted at the back of the hood. If the weather changes and you become too hot, simply pack the jacket into its separate stuff sack and pop in your rucksack.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. A loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at hood opening for a sung, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the center back
- Two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched by side adjusters
- Media port
- Center back length: 26"