Made with a 100% recycled polyester with DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in gorgeous Black Print not only looks great but helps to reduce plastic waste. The insulation is made from 3M™ Thinsulate™, a 75% recycled featherless insulation that is an innovative replacement for natural down that is both dryer and warmer when wet. The hood has a Lycra® binding at the opening for a snug and comfortable fit. If the weather changes and you become too hot, simply pack the jacket into its separate stuff sack and pop in your rucksack.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. Loose-fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- The jacket is highly compressible and comes with a separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at the hood opening for a snug, comfortable fit
- Two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched by side adjusters
- Media port
- Centre back length: 26"