The perfect addition to your adventure wear collection, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in Mewa Green is lightweight and easy to pack away when not required, making it perfect for travelling. Crafted with 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% recycled featherless down insulation filling and a water-repellent finish, this lightweight jacket is great for blocking out chills and keeping you dry, whilst offering incredible comfort too. The added benefit of featherless down filling means that this jacket mimics a regular down fill when dry but offers increased warmth when wet. Versatile and durable, this puffa jacket packs away into a stuff sack provided, perfect for throwing into your pack or bag when adventure calls.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. Loose-Fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with a separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at hood opening for a sung, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the centre back
- Napoleon chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched via side adjusters
- Media Port
- Center back length: 28.5"