An adventure wardrobe essential, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in Masala Orange provides incredible warmth and comfort whilst being lightweight and easy to pack away when not required. Crafted using 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% recycled featherless down insulation filling and a water-repellent finish, this puffa jacket is designed to block out chills, keeping you warm and dry. Mimicking regular down, our featherless down filling is an innovative material, designed to replace natural down, providing as much warmth when dry and increased warmth when wet. Versatile and durable, this water-repellent jacket is perfect for Winter pursuits or simple city escapes.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. Loose-Fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with a separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at hood opening for a sung, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the centre back
- Napoleon chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched via side adjusters
- Media Port
- Center back length: 28.5"