Versatility at its best, the Annapurna Hooded Jacket in Rathee Blue is perfect for adventurers everywhere. Designed with an innovative 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% recycled featherless down insulation filling and water-repellent finish, this jacket will work hard to keep you incredibly warm and dry. Featherless down mimics regular down filling but provides increased warmth when wet, making this jacket ideal for unpredictable weather. Layer over a simple base layer or t-shirt as an everyday jacket or with a mid-layer and waterproof outer for the ultimate warmth and protection. When not needed, simply pack away in the stuff sack provided and store easily in your pack or luggage.
- Insulation | 3M™ Thinsulate™ 75% Recycled Featherless Insulation is an innovative material to replace natural down. Loose-Fill insulation designed by scientists that mimics down when dry and is warmer than down when wet for enhanced performance over a wide range of conditions
- Himalayan inspired printed taffeta liner for hitch-free layering
- Jacket is highly compressible and comes with a separate stuff sack for packing
- LYCRA® binding at hood opening for a sung, comfortable fit and can be refined via a single adjustment at the centre back
- Napoleon chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets zip shut to secure essentials
- Hem can be cinched via side adjusters
- Media Port
- Center back length: 28.5"