Made from our signature Himaltec® laminated fabric, ensuring optimum breathability, durability and lightweight waterproof protection, this 3-layer hardshell withstands wind, snow and rain. Our Ang Tharkay Jacket boasts a variety of features, making it appropriate for an array of activities from skiing to hiking to extreme weather climbing: these include a removable powder skirt, pit zips, a helmet compatible hood and forearm pocket for your lift pass.
- The helmet-compatible hood has a stiffened brim that can be custom shaped to protect your face from the weather; fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at center back and at sides
- Seam sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Large, zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack belt. Two napoleon exterior pockets
- Pockets with antique brass zippers provide instant access to essentials
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zipper
- Removable powder skirt, pit zips and lift ticket pocket
- Includes our unique lowprofile media system with a media port and earbud guides