1. Sherpa Adventure Gear is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your address, email and payment details. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
3. We use your personal information for fulifilling your order. We will only contact you as a specific part of the order process or for marketing purposes for Sherpa Adventure Gear seasonal marketing and e-newsletters. You can unsubscribe from this at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When you sign up to the Sherpa Adventure Gear email newsletter, you also automatically become a subscriber to our Sherpa Adventure Gear postal marketing materials which are sent infrequently throughout the year. If you would like to unsubscribe at any time, please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01572 772474.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into your account or by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
7. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
8. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 1572 772504.